Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Damien Harris visiting for spring game

oregonianbuckeye's picture
April 11, 2014 at 10:04pm
18 Comments

Kind of excited about this, not going to lie.

Buckeye4life23's picture

Commitment watch maybe??

Muck Fichigan that is all.

Buckeye4life23's picture

I know wishful thinking...

Muck Fichigan that is all.

Buckeyevstheworld's picture

I'm officially committing to Alison Brie.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+3 HS
cinserious's picture

She's cute, whoever she is, but J-Law does that wink soooo much better!

Gone ham, be back soon...

+1 HS
robb1379's picture

Really? I've never known Jude Law to wink like that. 

+5 HS
lsjSnail's picture

Now if only they didn't screw with Spring Game prices there might actually be a number of people close to what Meyer wanted.

+4 HS
johnblairgobucks's picture

Would be awesome to have any of the recruits, enjoy Saturday in Columbus enough to pledge OSU.  It's still 10 months and 1 football season till NLOI Day.  Lots to be done and a lot of momentum to be gained or lost.  Buckeyes are at the table for many National Big Fish that won't sign this early, though it would be nice to get 2015's QB on board and establish the hopeful leader.

BuckeyeKrime's picture

He's visiting us and then heading down South to Alabama and Auburn. Probably no commitment will happen, but you never know.

cinserious's picture

I'm glad Harris is at the Spring game, I'm glad the weather's great, I'm glad ticket prices got right. Hopefully Urban's wish of filling Ohio Stadium comes true and Buckeye fans come out in droves to show the nation's best recruits we mean business!

'Aiight stop, collaborate and listen. Urban's back with a brand new edition...

Ok, I'll STFU now.

Gone ham, be back soon...

+2 HS
MN Buckeye's picture

I'm just glad that you're glad, Cinserious.

+1 HS
Buckeye_in_SEC_country's picture

I don't think we should be on commitment watch with him, but this is definitely a great sign.  I'd love to land this kid after he decommitted from scUM and because he is from Kentucky/SEC country.  

SpoonerBuck33's picture

Not that we all needed a reason to be anymore excited about finally seeing some Buckeye football, but this will do!

edr4225's picture

lets go bucks!!

+7 HS
teddyballgame's picture
Looks good to me.

+9 HS