Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Funny post from Danny Clark's dad...

rekrul's picture
March 25, 2014 at 8:45am
20 Comments

In response to a letter they got from USC!!!  <Picture of the envelope addressed to Danny was attached with the response>

"Listen. We think you're cute and all, but we already have a girlfriend. I'm sorry. It's not you it's us!#Buckeyetreesoverpalmtrees!"

chirobuck's picture

hahaha

^ best post ever ^

toad1204's picture

http://i.imgur.com/cY3n8xj.gif

Still not allowed to post gifs from IE11...  :(

Nothing like dancing on the field in 02... 

+1 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+2 HS
BierStube's picture

"No matter where you go, there you are." B. Banzai

+6 HS
PittBuckeye's picture

I remember when he said that, I almost fell out of my chair I laughed so hard.

dubjayfootball90's picture

now that is funny

You can feed a bobcat all the chili it wants. That don't mean it's going to crap out diamonds.

Clinger76's picture

Classic!!

Our Honor Defend, I will fight to the end for......O-HI-O!!

mobboss1984's picture

That's a true Buckeye family through and through!

Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.
Bruce Lee

BassDropper's picture

So you follow the father of a freshman in high school because he is committed to your favorite team. I'm really starting to get disgusted by this fan base. The past couple of months I have finally realized why people hate Buckeye fans.

DIRECTIONER

-10 HS
WezBuck28's picture

If this is not sarcasm, you don't have to read, or comment..

+2 HS
SilverState's picture

A "You're a moron if you thought I was serious" post from bd in 3...2...

rekrul's picture

Dude this family is originally by where I am from and have allot of mutual friends.  Not to mention his son used to hang out with a good friend of mines son when they lived here.  Get a grip and I think you need to Drop the anger instead of the Bass...

Out Work, Out Think, Out Play!!!

+2 HS
BassDropper's picture

Dude this family is originally by where I am from and have allot of mutual friends.  Not to mention his son used to hang out with a good friend of mines son when they lived here.  Get a grip and I think you need to Drop the anger instead of the Bass...

.....but you don't know him personally. You just wanted to be friends with him because he is friends with your friends? I "know" hundreds if not thousands of people who are friends of my friends (and lives by the area I am from), but I don't add them on Facebook just so I can follow their kids without looking creepy.

EDIT: Forgot to compliment you on the last line of your post. Good one.

DIRECTIONER

-2 HS
Crimson's picture

BassDropper is trolling our fanbase this time.  Nice.

Tone it down, or "Don't be a jerk." will apply.

+1 HS
kicks's picture

Why do you even post?

+1 HS
PittBuckeye's picture

I'm not going to jump down your throat as is popular, I'm just going to say this: the only problem I'd have with it is if he was tweeting at the kid, his dad, his mom, and their neighbors about the kid following someone who's a Michigan commit or some crap.

It's not for us to judge who people decide to follow on some stupid site I've never been on. If he wants to follow a bunch of middle schoolers it doesn't matter that's his business.

Personally I think Twitter is a cesspool but I just avoid it.