Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Watch Luke Kennard Commit

ab1993's picture
March 24, 2014 at 7:17pm
32 Comments

Is there a live stream where we can watch Luke Kennard commit?

Deadly Nuts's picture

According to his coach the event won't be streamed.

LEBRON

JakeStevensIsSwag's picture

http://radio.securenetsystems.net/v5/CINDAY

Not a video, but a radio broadcast. 

Buckeye fan from PA

Deadly Nuts's picture

Interesting: Scout.com says that most of the buzz is around Duke and OSU. A day ago somebody said that he won't be headed "that" far from home, Duke is pretty far. I still think he's Kentucky's.

http://scouthoops.scout.com/2/1387029.html

LEBRON

Deadly Nuts's picture

I think we have a good chance

LEBRON

KBonay's picture

What time is this thing happening?  Is Meg making any announcements?

+1 HS

Going on right now my friend.

Buckeye fan from PA

vitaminB's picture

any second now.  Meg is actually in the gym.

+3 HS
TheShookster's picture

Swing and a miss. Unbelievable.

Knarcisi's picture

He just had a visit there and Coach K had a few days off recently. Sould not be a surprise. Shame on Matta and this staff. They need a class from Urban in the offseason about relentless recruiting. 

-2 HS

Im guessing he picked Duke? My stream is a little behind i guess.

Buckeye fan from PA

brandonbauer87's picture

I really wanted this one.

brandonbauer87's picture

Where did my comment go?

-1 HS

No clue, what did it say?

Buckeye fan from PA

Buck Commander's picture

Buckeye Basketball recruiting is becoming a joke....see AMIR WILLIAMS

Every time I set my DVR to record Biggest Loser......It always records Wolverine Football Games!

-3 HS
KBonay's picture

Did he just thank the paper boy?

tcm1968's picture

Duke. Not a shock. Coach K does the +/- thing that every kid who wants to rack up points loves. Wish we could have landed him but wish him nothing but the best. On to the next one...

Well i hope we get Carlton Bragg. Can't let him leave the state. 

Buckeye fan from PA

AngryWoody's picture

Our Honor Defend!

+2 HS
Johnny-Shane_Utah-Falco's picture

8/30/2014 can't get here fast enough

ClevelandFan82's picture

I guess I just don't understand the thought process of going to Duke, Kentucky, or one of the other "elite" schools. Why wouldn't you go someplace that is on the brink of that and try to take them over the hump? Maybe it's because I never got that chance, but that's how I think I'd feel.

tcm1968's picture

You pick a school like Duke over Ohio State because of Thad. Coach K is a +/- minus guy. "If I put you on the court and you score 20 points a game you can be below average on defense and we have a better +/- with you on the floor".  That's not Thad and Ohio State. YOU HAVE to play defense to get a chance to play offense. VERY tough sell on an 18 year old kid who wants to score 40+ a night. Look at every five star kid who wants to leave early this year and you'll see draft notes like "needs to work on defense" or "terrible at the defensive end of the court"... You learn defense in the pros. And I'm NOT saying Luke has zero interest in playing defense just that it's a lot easier to get on the court at Duke if you can fill up the bucket then it is under Thad. Duke was 105th in points against this year and 129th last year.

+1 HS
O-H-I-Owe-U's picture
Good luck, Luke Duke.

+3 HS
CaliforniaBuckeye's picture

This is like watching someone reach over your backyard fence and picking oranges off of your orange tree.

"The only way we'd get beaten was if we got a little fat-headed, if we didn't train right, if we had dissension on the squad." - Woody Hayes

+1 HS
CaliforniaBuckeye's picture

Yes it was definitely an UFM move pulled by Coach K... TOUCHÉ, TOUCHÉ

"The only way we'd get beaten was if we got a little fat-headed, if we didn't train right, if we had dissension on the squad." - Woody Hayes

Johnny-Shane_Utah-Falco's picture

F Duke!
Can we reschedule Puke in the B1G/ACC Challenge in the next few years?

Although, I'm thinking it will be some other top-tier ACC team like Pitt, Syracuse, or Virginia --- because we've recently played Duke twice.

gm3jones's picture

Wow, guess Thad is going after the guys who like D and not shooting the rock.

There is nothing more remarkable as learning to think better.