Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

'15 OL Austin Clark

Jeremy Birmingham's picture
March 23, 2014 at 8:31pm
7 Comments

Consensus four-star offensive lineman Austin Clark just let me know that he'll be making a visit to Ohio State on April 5th. Clark was offered by the Buckeyes in late December and spent this last weekend at Penn State.

A 6-foot-6, 290 pounder from Lexington, Virginia, Clark also holds offers from Virginia Tech, Virginia, Tennessee, Penn State, South Carolina, Clemson and a host of others. 

m5987usus's picture

Thank you birm everything you bring to this sight is just amazing, thank you sir

O-H!

+2 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Birms and his crew are ahead of the curve with recruiting. Can't miss on this 290 lb stud. Nice to see that he will be visiting in April.

+1 HS
osubuck57's picture

Versatile tackle, playing both right and left tackle. Like how he's always looking to block guys down field as well. Some kids kind of quit after their initial blocks. Always love the road graders!!

SCOTTC.

Squirrel Master's picture

It would be nice to have a tackle named Clark, and a TE named Clark right next to him.

I saw a UFO once.......it told me to have a goodyear!

+1 HS
teddyballgame's picture

but who was Tarheels

Mortc15's picture

Finishes blocks well and he's big enough to just maul smaller guys, but instinctive enough to back away when they try cutting him. Looks like a solid player that could develop nicely given a little time.

Buck-I4Life