Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Jerome Baker staying another day

ab1993's picture
March 21, 2014 at 10:34am
10 Comments

From LGHL:

Cleveland (OH) Benedictine athlete Jerome Baker made the trip to Columbus today in order to watch the Buckeyes' spring practice and he was expected to head back to Cleveland following the practice.

Plans changed as Baker confirmed to me that he would be staying the night in Columbus and extending the visit another day.

I'll be talking to Baker sometime tomorrow and will have more on his visit then. It's definitely a good thing that he decided to stay on campus a little bit longer.

TMac's picture

That can hardly be a bad thing!! Come on and be a Buckeye young Mr. Baker!

+1 HS
toad1204's picture

Class leader please!

Nothing like dancing on the field in 02... 

+1 HS
jamesrbrown322's picture

Buckeyes kinda needing a splash on the recruiting front...any indications that he planned on committing early?

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

HilltopHustle's picture

As of last week, no. He wanted to wait until after his senior season. Ohio State is the favorite here with maybe a ~10% chance he goes to Penn State.

Buckeye_in_SEC_country's picture

Can we get a commitment before he leaves?  It has been too quiet on the commitment front for the Buckeyes.  

+2 HS
teddyballgame's picture

A commit would be great but if he's not ready then that's fine.  Hope he's 100% sure before he decides.

Sounds like we're in pretty good with him though.

+3 HS
BuckeyeJ's picture

Really good sign to stay another day IMO

+1 HS
PittBuckeye's picture

I'll take any bit of good OSU news to help temper the tournament depression.

+1 HS
Grover's picture

I'm sure his staying an extra day has more to do with VASJ playing for the state basketball championship Saturday afternoon than anything else.

Seattle Linga's picture

He would be a great addition to this class.