Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Ohio's MR. Basketball

Seattle Linga's picture
March 19, 2014 at 7:30pm
12 Comments

http://highschoolsports.cleveland.com/news/article/-5510251609772475268/...

Congratulation Luke Kennard - you are the 2014 Ohio's Mr Basketball. At 6 foot 6 he was unanimous choice for the award. He averaged over 41 points per game and had over 10 rebounds.

We are in his top five schools - yes he is only a junior. Keeping a watchful eye on his athletic ability - he is from Franklin.

Bring him home Thad !! 

Killer nuts's picture

Would be a huge get for Thad but seems like he loves UK

+1 HS
MacG91's picture

I think uk landed a 5* shooting guard for his class so well see

Mac..yeah

Seattle Linga's picture

That's not what I wanted to hear - It's hard to believe people buy into his philosophy 

JakeStevensIsSwag's picture

41 points a game? Thats crazy. Really hope we land him. 

Buckeye fan from PA

+1 HS
brandonbauer87's picture

He looks pretty polished on tape. I'd love to see him in the S&G. It's not very often I'm impressed by high school hoops tape. 

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Agreed because the highlights are usually against the teams that are 3-17. Football tapes are like that as well - I watch them with one eye on the defense.

+1 HS
InvertMyVeer's picture

Kennard plays in the SWBL and it isn't a premier basketball conference by any means, but he seems legit. There wasn't much of a dropoff from Kennard's performance when Franklin played in tournaments against more talented teams.

Football is complicated...

+1 HS
bergy22's picture

I can guarantee we need him more than Kentucky does.

+1 HS
Jeeves's picture

Yes but are we willing to pay what Callipari will offer?  ;)

+2 HS
InvertMyVeer's picture

It'd be pretty hard to say no to coach K, supposedly he's really going hard after Kennard too. My bet is that is where he winds up. Hope I'm wrong, it'd be great to see him in S&G. 

Football is complicated...

Seattle Linga's picture

I'd like that - ok I'll buy it!!!!!!!!!!

+1 HS