Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Nick Bosa vs. Torrance Gibson

Silver Bullet 10's picture
March 7, 2014 at 1:17am
19 Comments

STA will kickoff their season against American Heritage at the Orange Bowl. I expect the game to surely be televised by ESPN as a part of their annual HS Kickoff weekend. Gibson still plans to announce one week before NSD.

Calgarybuck's picture

Orange Bowl got demolished 3 years ago! I highly recommend you watch espn 30 for 30's The U...In any case is it possibly at pro player stadium? 

Silver Bullet 10's picture

6 years ago, but I meant Sunlife Stadium where the current Orange Bowl is being held. It truly is a shame that they demolished it.

+3 HS
Posterchild's picture

I have lived in Miami for 7 years now, when I got here that thing was so run down it was an eyesore. I am glad I got to see two game there but it needed to go. The shame is what they replaced it with, a taxpayer funded Art Deco throw-up receptacle of a baseball stadium.

+1 HS
Calgarybuck's picture

Hey, I'm going to Miami in 3 weeks...Any good restaurants you could recommend? Renting a condo in Bickell just outside downtown Miami

EvanstonBuckeye's picture

Yardbird for brunch. Awesome and very, very fun people-watching in a decidedly un-icky Miami way.

+1 HS
Calgarybuck's picture

Great! Thanks for the recommendation..reviews online back it up

chirobuck's picture

The rusty pelican is good....thats where I got married

^ best post ever ^

Posterchild's picture

Hey sorry I didn't respond right away, but I hope you see this. The best BBQ I have had so far in Miami is at Pride and Joy in Wynwood. Another good brunch spot to go to is Michael's Genuine in Midtown. Both are not too far from Brickell. If you go to SoBe, I like Barceloneta, it is a little pricy, but the food is pretty damn good. You can also go to Coral Gables, check out this place called The Local. For the best Cuban food go to Versailles. If you want to go to a cool place on the beach on the weekends for some drinks and food I recommend Nikki Beach.

Gray Box's picture

That should be a good game with hopefully at least 2 ( and possibly more) future Buckeyes facing off! Also, hopefully Gibson ends up moving his announcement date up, joins Buckeye Nation and helps recruit Meyer's best class yet. 

+3 HS
PittBuckeye's picture

I thought this thread was about who'd win in a fight. And Bosa would crush him. 

Both huge recruits for the Bucks though, hate the waiting game.

+1 HS
Crimson's picture

And Bosa would crush him. 

And he will.  Poor Torrance.

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Getting crushed by Bosa is a scary thought

+1 HS
FitzBuck's picture

I dream of both Bosa Bros playing on the same team for one year.  The play by play would be brought to you by the Bosa family.

Fitzbuck | Toledo - Ohio's right armpit | "A troll by any other name is still a troll".

+1 HS
CC's picture

Agreed but it won't happen Joey will be gone by the time he gets here.  I'm pumped we have him for 3.

BassDropper's picture

I am starting to get a Jaylon/Rod Smith vibe from the Bosa Bros. If you follow Joey on twitter all he seems to do is complain about Columbus and talk about how awful Ohio is (the worst part about getting all of the southern kids. Once they get here they seem to hate it). If I'm little bro, I'm paying attention to what Joey has to say. And who knows what is being said behind closed doors.

DIRECTIONER

-6 HS
teddyballgame's picture

I just looked at his twitter page, but couldn't see anything negative.  Are you trying to get downvotes or something??...because it's probably going to work.

+1 HS
BassDropper's picture

DIRECTIONER

-1 HS
AndyVance's picture

Let's be honest... 99.7% of the residents of Columbus spent all winter long bitching and moaning about the winter. I'm hard pressed to call these two posts "negative," so unless there's something really damning out there, I'm calling bull.

+1 HS
OSU_ALUM_05's picture

Well Big Bosa just tattooed a Buckeye leaf within reach of his twig & berries ....must not hate it here that much

+6 HS