Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Major visitor on campus for the Buckeyes game tonight against Michigan....

Jeremy Birmingham's picture
February 11, 2014 at 6:34pm
43 Comments

2015 Kentucky star - and former Michigan commitment - Damien Harris is at Ohio State tonight and will check out their game against UM. Buckeye fans might want to be on the lookout for the Berea star, a consensus five-star talent and the nation's top running back for 2015.

Damien Harris is at Ohio State

Colerain 2004 G.O.A.T.'s picture

Wow this is huge news...hopefully we bury the weasels and hope the young man has on s&g.

I speak the truth but I guess that's a foreign language to yall.~~Lil Wayne

+2 HS

Birm do you know if this is a unofficial visit or is he just coming up to catch the game?

Definitely there to check out the school

Thanks a ton. This is the type of RB I think could do some serious things in the offense we run. I hope we are in good shape with Mr. Harris because he could be a future Heisman type of back here. Looks like kids across the Nation took notes on what Meyer did with Hyde last year. Other teams have used Meyers RB history against him in recruiting but he got that monkey off his back this past season.

+1 HS
Alpo's picture

Sweet! Hope he likes what he sees.

bucknut94's picture

Go Buckeyes!!! Hope he enjoys his visit.

kareemabduljacobb's picture

Good news... man I have a feeling this '15 class may be Meyer's best yet at tOSU.  Maybe not in quantity, but definitely quality. 

+1 HS
teddyballgame's picture

Hope I see Urban sitting next to him

kareemabduljacobb's picture

Conner's visiting too, right?

Yes, Nick visited the school earlier with his family and will return tonight for the basketball game.

Would it be a violation if somebody made a Damien Harris to tOSU sign or started a Dam-ien Harr-is chant?

As long as they're not TOLD to do it, of course not.

Youngbuck85's picture

Last year the day of the UM home game.... Damon Webb, Kyle trout, Lawrence Marshall, and parris Campbell all committed IIRC..... Just saying

+2 HS
BuckeyeInOrlando's picture

Hopefully the Buckeyes win ON and OFF the court!

TBDBITL0509's picture

I wholly support this brand of surprise!

BuckToAsT's picture

Yet another reason why we need to crush scUM! 

GO BUCKS! Beat *ichigan!

DenBuck's picture

Birm - Are you thinking BUCKEYE yet for Mr. Harris? 

Buckeye For Life

KingsRite's picture

They ought to get a chant going like "Damien we want you!"...clap...clap...clap...clap

“I have yet to be in a game where luck was involved. Well-prepared players make plays. I have yet to be in a game where the most prepared team didn't win.” -Urban Meyer-

buckeyejma's picture

excellent always helps to have some kind of sporting event so they can take in the true Ohio State Tradition...Go Bucks!

Step aside Nick, Urban is the real rock star!

edr4225's picture

Urban Meyer just walked in Schott with Damien Harris. Huge applause. Harris with big smile on his face! Crowd chanting Urban!

lets go bucks!!

+6 HS
DMcDougal24's picture

Looks familiar.

+3 HS
KingsRite's picture

Pics! 

“I have yet to be in a game where luck was involved. Well-prepared players make plays. I have yet to be in a game where the most prepared team didn't win.” -Urban Meyer-

edr4225's picture

lets go bucks!!

+7 HS
Jordan Wagner's picture

Not trying to be that guy by embedding my own tweet, but I'm struggling to upload picture. 

PittBuckeye's picture

Can someone start a pool to get this man a phone with a decent camera? TMZ wouldn't take that shot if Kanye and Kim Kardashian were in it.

Nice seat you have there though sir.

+6 HS
KingsRite's picture

Oh yeah! It's on now!

+1 HS
MN Buckeye's picture

Damn! Life is good.

+1 HS
BuckToAsT's picture

Urban needs to trade Harris jackets.

HighBallAce's picture

He kinda looks like EZ-E

+1 HS
edr4225's picture
-1 HS
cdkmike's picture

i think its his birthday and he choose to come to osu got be good sign 

Michael green

+4 HS
pcuzz1's picture

Damien Harris, Torrance Gibson, Peete, EGW.. and some I am missing but that was just some thinking out loud.. that would just be unfair in one recruiting class.  Lets make it happens Urbz!

pat cozzens

+5 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

I trust in Urbs and I know this guy got the royal treatment tonight. Too bad we didn't pull off the W but I am sure there are bigger and better things on his mind. Also just a little known fact - Raymont Harris was once verbally committed to ttun before the flip occurred.

m5987usus's picture

Damien Harris is a baller id love him in this class

O-H!

crusher's picture

If Harris ends up a Buckeye I think a great deal of credit should go to Carlos and last years O-line for obvious reasons. 

A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men

+7 HS
toad1204's picture

and the Hokesters coaching abilities.

Nothing like dancing on the field in 02... 

+1 HS
Buck Commander's picture

This is HUUUUUUUGE NEWS THANKS BIRM

Every time I set my DVR to record Biggest Loser......It always records Wolverine Football Games!

BuckeyeJ's picture

Has anyone reached out to him and asked how the visit went?

+1 HS