Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

2014 Ohio State football early impact freshmen, recruiting class breakdown

Gray Box's picture
February 11, 2014 at 1:41pm
7 Comments

SB Nation's Dan Rubenstein and Bud Elliott review Ohio State football's 2014 recruiting class, highlighting how well the coaching staff addressed needs and added immediate impact value. (Source YouTube)

2014 Ohio State football early impact freshmen, recruiting class breakdown:

BoFuquel's picture

I'll believe youth will be served when I see it. UM don't start no freshman until there are injuries ahead of him. Maybe Da Kicka, but the rest I don't think so. GO BUCKS!

I wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then.

-2 HS
Colerain 2004 G.O.A.T.'s picture

Good coaches will start whoever gives them the best chance to succeed on the field. I imagine quite a few from the 14 class will get early reps and be in the 2 deep and maybe a couple of them can unseat the guys ahead of them.

I speak the truth but I guess that's a foreign language to yall.~~Lil Wayne

Killer nuts's picture

I'm going to respectfully disagree with that guy for saying that Land Grant Holy Land is the "superior destination for Ohio State fans on the interweb"...a bit blasphemous on Eleven Warriors

I_Run_The_Dave's picture

Sometimes they have more interesting front page content, but most of the time they don't.  Not to mention that 11W puts out a higher volume of good content, and the commentariat there is nothing like 11W.  Most of the content there lives and dies with 0 comments, and at most you'll see 4-5 distinct people in a given thread.   LGHL also causes my computer to freeze up for a few seconds while the advertising loads, which is always annoying.

gonzogrover's picture

UFM seems pissed at himself every time that I've heard or seen him talk about the number of freshmen that redshirted this past year. I think we'll see a lot of them get their chances on special teams and then at their respective positions once they're ready.

Gray Box's picture

Learn more about Ohio State's recruits that signed their letter of intent at USA Football's 2014 National Signing Day Breakfast at AT&T Stadium. (Source YouTube)

USA Football National Signing Day 2014 | Ohio State:

+1 HS