Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Did any of you watch the interviews of Raekwon and Johnnie?

m5987usus's picture
February 8, 2014 at 6:08pm
10 Comments

Hey fellow buckeye fans!

Did any of you guys watch the interviews of raekwon and johnnie on signing day?  They both look like classy individuals and look ready to put in the hard work in being a buckeye.  I also believe that they truly understand what it means to be a buckeye, they were both very humble, and it was just exciting to see that these are the kinds of recruits urban is getting. 

Gray Box's picture

I agree M5987usus. For anyone that wants to watch them.

Here's Johnnie!
Johnnie Dixon - First Inteview at OSU:

+5 HS
skid21's picture

This guy is a football player at THE Ohio State University and someone tells him "you could have been at Alabama." I can't tell you how much that pissed me off. It came off as asking him to explain why he settled for less. I loved Johnnie's response.

Ludwig Yards's picture

I thought they handled themselves quite well for it being their first major interview at OSU.

+2 HS
Gray Box's picture

Raeking Ball
ELEVENWARRIORS.COM: Linebacker Raekwon McMillan talks about his commitment to Ohio State:

+7 HS
PittBuckeye's picture

Must be a crazy thing to have that many people that interested in what you have to say before playing in one down of college football.

+2 HS
TheBadOwl's picture

Great replies by Raekwon, but man, those questions were really predictable/stupid/redundant.

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

+1 HS
MN Buckeye's picture

You would think that reporters would be more original than that. The same questions were asked over and over again. I give both Johnnie and Raekwon credit for maturity and patience; they will need to continue those virtues during their OSU careers.

m5987usus's picture

Gray Box, thanks for all of this man, really appreciate it man

O-H!

+1 HS
dubjayfootball90's picture

Going to be a great 4 years (hoping for four years).

harleymanjax's picture

I wish they would stop harping on the cold and the snow, that's not going to help us recruit southern players!

"Because I couldn't go for 3"

-1 HS