Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

2017 Ohio State Home Football Game Tickets: Face Values

+3 HS
OhioAgainstTheWorld34's picture
June 27, 2017 at 5:52pm
41 Comments
I have received the face value ticket prices from a representative at the university and as expected... They have jumped.  I can remember the days in which it didn't matter which game you went to you paid the exact same price.  I just to camp out with a couple laptops to scoop up as many as I could get.  I recall in 2009 I went to the USC, Eastern M!c#!g@n , at Iowa, and M!c#!g@n games all for face value of I wanna say $72 per ticket.  I completely understand the premium game pricing model and lord knows I have spent far more than $197.50 for a ticket on the secondary market.  I was just curious at what point you all decide to pass on going to the game and watch it from the comfort of your own home or choice of remote viewing location?  I don't think these prices are going to deter me from trying to make the five hour drive up to The 'Shoe, but much more and I don't think I will be able to afford it... Having been married and bought a house since the start of last football season I don't have as much disposable income.
Face Value for 2017 General Public Ohio State Home Football Game Tickets
Oklahoma Sooners Sept. 9 at 7:00 PM               $197.50
Army West Point Sept. 16 at 4:30 PM                 $77.50
UNLV Rebels Sept. 23 TBA                                $77.50
Maryland Terrapins Oct. 7 TBA                          $87.50
Penn State Nittany Lions Oct. 28 at 3:30 PM     $147.50
Michigan State Spartans Nov. 11 TBA               $197.50
Illinois Fighting Illini Nov. 18 TBA                       $87.50

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 41 Comments