Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

I got your hurry up tonight

+12 HS
Kyson12's picture
June 23, 2017 at 8:50pm
57 Comments

Well since our fearless leader is taking a well-deserved vacation, I will be bringing you your weekend hurry up. We have  a couple of kids down south, we got a couple kids out west,  we got a couple kids up north, and we got a couple kids out east who are all 5 star athletes who all want to come to Ohio State which they should. But since we have become the team to beat and commit to, we can only take a few of them. So keep begging boys you might be chosen by the Urbs. Ok ok this forum is lame, but at least I didn't create another Jimmmy discussion. Don't give the devil his do. Go Bucks. Beat Tsun and keep killing it on the recruiting trail. I've never seen anything like this before. Who has it better?  Side note, the offseason stinks, but summer goes way to fast in Ohio. Another side note, OSU basketball is now  relevant again. Thank you new coach and new trainer. Huge get there.  I'm talking about the trainer. Please upvote this forum. Just kidding, go ahead and kill me. Go Bucks!!! 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 57 Comments