Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Countdown to college football - Buckeyes and other schools best players of all time

0 HS
Abuckeye15's picture
April 24, 2017 at 10:01pm
5 Comments

Every year since 2006, I've been doing a countdown to college football with friends and family.  The first games this year are on August 26th, about 124 days from now. This puts OSU v Indiana at about 129 days away.  I've been posting the countdown with a picture of the best Buckeye players to wear each jersey number 99-1.  I know a lot of Buckeye sites have similar countdown threads, and members post their favorite Buckeye players each day of the countdown.  

I was thinking of mixing it up this year, and not only posting my favorite Buckeye players, but also the other all time great players from all other schools.  Here's an SI list from a few years ago...  https://www.si.com/college-football/photos/2015/07/28/greatest-college-f...

Who do you think are the greatest players to wear the 99-1 jerseys?  Who are your all time favorite Buckeye players 99-1?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 5 Comments