Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

My Top 5 INTs from 2016

+4 HS
BurningRiverBuckeye's picture
February 23, 2017 at 11:33am
21 Comments

Below are my Top 5 INTs from the 2016 season in descending order. There were many to choose from but these 5 stuck out to me either because of the magnitude of the situation or just the athleticism shown. What's your top 5? 

5) Malik Hooker INT vs Clemson. Malik showed the athleticism and range on this play that he displayed all year. When you have a safety with that much range it makes the DBs job a little easier. The only reason this isn't higher is because of the end result of the game. 

4) Marshon Lattimore vs. Oklahoma. The make up speed at the last second of this play, against an elite WR, was truly remarkable. (Sorry this is the best video I could find) 

3) Malik Hooker INT against BG. Malik the Freaks coming out party. The athleticism is scary. 

2) Jerome Baker INT and TD @ Oklahoma. 4th and 3, up 7 and Oklahoma was putting together a decent drive. This was a big turning point in the game. 

1) I think you all know what is coming here. Malik Hooker TD against TTUN. No explanation needed really...

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 21 Comments