Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Ohio State vs Clemson Betting Line Move

+4 HS
BayArea_Buckeye's picture
December 31, 2016 at 6:14pm
25 Comments

I follow betting lines very closely because they are a pretty good indicator of how games will turn out. 

Over the last 24 hours, the betting line has dropped from OSU being a 3.5 point favorite, to now it being even. For those who aren't familiar with moving betting line trends, THAT is a lot, and usually only happens if there is a big injury or suspension or something. Betting lines are kind of irrelevant as far as where they start, but the trend of money after the betting line is set is more indicative of how the game will turn out. MOST of the time. 

This is going to be a close game, but the huge money on Clemson is starting to really worry me. 

The game will be defined by the front 7 of each team. If our offensive of line can protect JT, we'll be fine, which I am VERY VERY concerned with. And we have to get to Watson and hit him often. 

Outlook, from a pure statistical betting perspective, is not good. But you still have to line up and play the game. Go Bucks! I hope you lose a lot of people a lot of money! 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 25 Comments