Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Perspective on a huge day in Ohio state history.

+18 HS
RunEddieRun1983's picture
December 31, 2016 at 7:55am
33 Comments

First off, as always, it's been a pleasure riding the roller coaster of another football season with my fellow 11 warriors. Ohio state football has always been at the top of my list, but discovering the 11w community has made it that much better.

Before the good guys take the field tonight, I just want to offer up my take on tonigh, on the chance it doesn't go our way tonight.

There were pundits out there that picked this group to win less than 9 games because of the mass exodus of talent and lack of overall experience. Essentially, in the eyes of the world, we aren't supposed to be here. We are supposed to be playing in the heart of Poughkeepsie drink your ovaltine bowl. But because urban Meyer is the best at what he does (recruiting and coaching), here we are.

As a fan base, let's keep that all in mind heading into tonight. Let's be happy that we got here (yet again) earlier than we probably should have because we have a coach that does things the way it should be done. 

No matter what happens tonight, the 2016 season has been a total success in my eyes. In 2017 I expect to be in the exact same position. GO BUCKS!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 33 Comments