Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Embarrasing Admission About JT

+12 HS
Hondo's picture
December 23, 2016 at 12:00pm
81 Comments

JT is an amazing OSU representative and likely to own every Buckeye QB record that exists when his time in the Scarlet and Gray is done. At halftime of The Game, nevertheless, dipstick 60 year old me, ranting, raving and recalling the exploits of Ron Maciejowski (check that one out Youngbloods), was screaming for JT to be pulled. To be a little fair to myself, I generously allowed that I'd give him two second half possessions to turn things around.

If you remember how the third quarter unfolded, the Buckeyes did nothing their first couple of possessions and I began to howl all the more. Fortunately a few of my texting buddies, likely reading this now, couldn't actually hear the sounds, or the words (not that they haven't before).

We all know how The 2016 Game finished. Michigan was gassed and JT put on a pure guts fourth quarter and OT performance. Praise be to The Higher Power that Urban, and not I, is calling the shots.

As we go into the playoffs I can't help but feel we are slightly undermanned and inexperienced. Having said that, I am thrilled that JT will be leading the Bucks into battle. Whatever happens, there is no one more deserving and no one I'd rather see with the ball in his hands.

Thank you, JT. Apologies for ever having doubted you. And Good on Urban, too, for not playing the Maciejowski card.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 81 Comments