Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

The Arrogance and Delusion of Clemson Fans

+7 HS
MiamisburgBuckeye's picture
December 17, 2016 at 12:50pm
114 Comments

Holy moly. They make ttun fans look like saints. They feel like this is just a tune up game for their rematch against Bama. Here's a few snippets from the TWO threads I opened.

• I have said it since the final rankings came out... I was more nervous about playing Louisville than Ohio State. Heck, more nervous about Va Tech... 
  • They are not that great against top competition. While they do know how to win the close games I will give them that. We should be able to beat them easily if we play our ball and I cannot wait to watch our O light it up and our D get out there and eat!! 
  • Glad to see some of you guys finally getting it about this game. It's practically Clemson vs Oklahoma part three. Tigers by 20+ 
  • Indeed, Clemson should beat a 9-1-2 Ohio State team.
  • If you think Ohio State can hold us under 35 points you have lost your mind.
  • Top 5 D against probably the most pedestrian spare schedule of b1g dilbag teams ever assembled. Zero good offenses. Can't wait to see what excuses these spares have when we kick their arses AGAIN. 
  • I agree on our O, and our D is arguably the best D that most OSU players will see in their lifetime. I have confidence in the BV defense stopping their RUN, and Barrett is not going to hurt us with his inconsistent arm. And yes - we will score 35+ on OSU. They're fixing to get a wake-up call. 
  • Amen brother. They have talent but they are about to see another level of football. We mean business.
  • OSU wouldn't beat Louisville or FSU 
  • They beat a 2-9 team by 1 point. 1 point. No one is scared in OSU, they're easily the weakest team in the playoff. ####, they don't even belong. PSU should be in over OSU. 
  • Lost to Penn State who lost to (that's right) Pittsburgh. Keep digging that hole for yourself. I will say that you're making the game more fun now. I just wish I could sit and watch it with you just to see your face when that top-notch defense is shown what an offense really looks like. 
  • I believe you know we would work Mich and Penn 
  • You really need to look at the big picture. Your little10 team has seen nothing like what's coming. Michigan & Ohio State were the two most overrated teams all season & neither even won their division. Ohio State shouldn't even be in the CFP & after Clemson has them for a warmup en route to another shot at a natty you'll see why the little luckeyes should've stayed home 
  • When you come back, be sure to leave that crow you're going to be eating here. Your boys are about to get smashed. 
  • The Tigers were guilty of playing down in several scrub nooners this year. The Pitt game was a screw job. This will not be one of those games. Clemson is going to physically dominate this game and it's going to be so fun to watch. We will get to see the Ohio fans crying in the stadium again for some hurting buckaroo lols. 

Pretty confident from a team who beat Auburn by 6, Troy by 6, NC State by 7, Louisville by 6, FSU by 3, VT by 7, and lost to Pitt. 

My flight just got cancelled so I'm sitting here bored! Just a little fuel to the fire. Go Bucks!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 114 Comments