Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Deshaun Watson simulator

+3 HS
MacG91's picture
December 6, 2016 at 1:41pm
50 Comments

A few weeks ago, we learned that Alabama had brought Trent Richardson back to simulate Leonard Fournette and Blake Sims to simulate Trevor Knight for their scout teams. Anyway I have read a few times this week that OSU hasn't seen a QB like Watson this season and it had me thinking, would it be beneficial to bring back a former QB to help practice for Watson? Outside of JT, I don't think we have a QB on the roster that has the physical or mental capabilities to give our defense a true feel as to what playing Watson will be like. But luckily we have a proud tradition of Duel Threat quarterbacks that have played for our University. I think that if he is in well enough shape, Troy Smith would be the ideal player for our defense to practice against. He has a high football IQ and posses the mobility and arm strength needed. If Troy is unable to help, my plan B option would be Kenny Guiton. What are your thoughts on this and is there another player that you would like to see come back to help the team prep for the playoffs?

Maybe Santonio or Gonzo have some left in them and they could help with their quick inside receivers. Or Robiskie/Michael Jenkins could be Mike Williams?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 50 Comments