Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

How Else Would Urban Lose a Game? (aimed towards a certain hater but wonder your thoughts)

+1 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture
November 29, 2016 at 7:05pm
27 Comments

I have seen a couple people mention Urban's losses & how they are never blow outs. I haven't looked up his games when he was with other teams, but with OSU? He has had OSU in EVERY game playing for a chance to win well into the 4th qtr. I find this to be amazing that his teams (at OSU) have never given up to the point where they have been dominated. They are always fighting to the end.

I think it's fair to say that he couldn't be expected to be perfect. We all know that he has to lose once in awhile.

With that said, how would you describe a good loss would look like? Ya know, so that you wouldn't complain about it. A Loss so good, you wouldn't make one stinking remark on how they could have done better.

And please could cite 3 games that come to mind to help me understand your perfect loss.

In addition, please list 3 coaches that are good at losing the way you describe.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 27 Comments