Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Preferred CFB playoff matchup

+3 HS
SFlaBuckeye13's picture
November 29, 2016 at 8:43am
134 Comments

Most of us expect Ohio State to be the #2 or #3 seed and play Clemson in the Fiesta Bowl. I think this is the matchup most of us prefer so we'd have a chance to beat Bama for national title this time. Recently I've been thinking that the Buckeyes would have a better shot at beating the Tide in the semifinal again. When Urban Meyer has a month to prepare he is virtually unbeatable. The game would be inside and on turf instead of hoping the weather holds up in Tampa for the championship game. A whole month of disrespect from the media would have this team foaming at the mouth just like Bama will be for the chance for revenge. After we beat Bama I'd expect beat down of Clemson just like the Oregon game. ESPN would also be guaranteed the ratings monster that this game would be. So I wouldn't be completely shocked if Washington beat Colorado handily and was the #3 seed. I just need 2 more games of Ohio State football. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 134 Comments