Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Similarities between way 2015 & 2016 seasons are playing out.

+2 HS
nlogan7's picture
November 21, 2016 at 10:32am
20 Comments

Let me first start by saying that I believe if tOSU wins this week, it should be selected to the CFP based on resume. I suppose with a win, the worst case scenario is that PSU wins the B1G champ game, and Washington, Bama, and Clemson all win out. 

If that is the case, and the committee values conference championships and head to head result, there is a possibility we are left on the outside looking in. 

In 2015 heading into The Game we had lost the one game we couldn't lose. A loss to any other team on the schedule would have netted us a trip to Indy and most likely the CFP. The same holds true this year. A loss to anyone else on our schedule other than PSU, we are sitting pretty and controlling our destiny to Indy and a clear path to the CFP. Let's hope the committee learns from watching MSU getting trounced by Bama last year and know that PSU would fair the same (or worse). 

Go Bucks! Beat Michigan!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 20 Comments