Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

This Joe Burrow kid is pretty good @ football

+13 HS
awlinBrutus's picture
November 6, 2016 at 7:00am
184 Comments

I think it's safe to say we have a good back up QB. He took the the 2nd team offense on a 98 yard scoring drive after the 4th down stop at the goal line that the refs seemed hell bent on giving braska a 5th down, lol. What was up with that, he was clearly stopped short and yet they felt the need to bring out the chains.
Burrow shows a lot of poise for a guy with limited in game snaps. The 98 yard drive was against the braska starters (the db's were definitely the starters, not 100 % sure about the rest). And he caps it off with a TD run. Would like to see Burrow and and the back up OL get some quality and meaningful snaps somehow the rest of the way.
Good to see the TE heavily involved in the passing game. Man if baugh could just quit with the stupid drops it would go a long way keeping defenses honest.
Had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dead or dreaming seeing JT under center. This definitely gives opposing DC's something to think about. Great game 11w's. Yhe coaching staff couldn't do it without us, as you know they come here for advice, lol

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 184 Comments