Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Tuesday Ramblings - Perspective

+14 HS
YTOWNBUCKI's picture
November 1, 2016 at 8:16am
110 Comments

Welcome to November, land of the non pretender.  This month is like no other.  Shit teams like LSU and Auburn will be exposed for being shit or they will be solidified as decent teams.  Ohio State will look forward to their matchup with the Fighting Harbaughs, but not before a game with a formidable Nebraska team.  Ramble on...

Perspective.  It definitely is desirable.  Perhaps most OSU fans forget how games like this past Saturday were the fucking norm in the Tressel era.  Anyone remember losing to Purdue multiple times, in October nevertheless?  Yeah, that fucking happened.  So remember that shit when you want to get on your soap box and say dumbass shit.

Member when Ohio State had Jim Bollman?  Ohhhh, I member!  Yeah, we ran the fucking Dave 100 times a game.  Member when the Buckeyes relied on Mike Nugent to win almost every game.  I member that, too.  Ohhhhh Mike Nugent. 

Look, the Buckeyes are a bit stagnant now offensively, I get it.  Expectations are a mother fucker.  But there comes a point where apparently winning just isn't enough and that's unfortunate.  Winning is why they play the game.  Hell, Alabama was probably one or two plays away from losing to a horrendous Ole Miss team.  BUT, they won!  Michigan was in a dog fight with Colorado even after the Buffs lost their starting QB.  Perspective.

Speaking of perspective, the drink of the week is water.  Maybe some people need to substitute this before they open their idiotic mouths.  Be critical, but don't be an asshole.  And no one gives a shit if you played QB in high school. 

Oh, and Go Tribe!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 110 Comments