Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

What are you grateful for?

+5 HS
MiamiBuckeye's picture
October 30, 2016 at 11:05am
38 Comments

I know we're all at least a little disappointed in how the last few games have gone for them Buckeyes. Some of us are probably furious (I'm not, but I can sort of understand people who are). We charged out to a powerful start in the first four games of the season, and then started struggling. Some of it is on our WRs, some on our O-line, and some on the playcalling. Whatever the causes, we're not as happy as we could be.

All that said, some of us were looking at the schedule at the start of the year and penciling in an L next to Oklahoma. You need only look to Michigan State to see how much worse it can be for a team.

So what are you thankful for so far?

I for one am thankful that our team is so young that we're likely to return most of our starters next season, more experienced and more hungry than before.

I'm also thankful that we're not that aforementioned disappointing Michigan State team, struggling to make a bowl game.

Also happy we at least still have a great fan base and a great tradition no matter what record we end the season on.

Go Bucks!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 38 Comments