College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Tinfoil Hats in State College: The great PSU officiating conspiracy:

+3 HS
LeftCoastBuck's picture
October 20, 2016 at 6:50pm
56 Comments

So I dropped over to the Blackshoe diaries and lo and behold, the officiating conspiracies are bigger and wilder than the average Area 51 UFO story. Here are a few of my favorites....and the link to the rest.

http://www.blackshoediaries.com/2016/10/20/13337128/penn-state-football-...

"When the read permits it, Barrett will love to get to the outside, and he has both the speed and power to turn it up field for a lot of yards. Barrett is trained to read the holding from his teammate, making the correct angle of approach before turning up field. These holds, along with some performed (3 out of 5 plays) by the offensive line, makes it very difficult for this young PSU defense to get to the OSU playmakers."

"But there are two things I am absolutely sure of:
First, "BIG Rules Expert Analyst" Dick Honig graduated from UM, lived in Ann Arbor,COACHED AT UM, and was somehow still allowed to referee UM football games for years. You can’t tell me he didn’t have a massive boner for the maize and blue, and that he was totally impartial.

Second, the 2011 Wisconsin game was as rigged as a WWF Royal Rumble. The BIGwasn’t going to let our toxic ass anywhere near Indianapolis that year, and they made damn sure Dave Witvoet and his crew knew it."

"If it’s a less than or equal to a 7 point margin towards the end, there’s no way the Big Ten is going to let us win it. The UM OSU crash course narrative is already in motion. Our only hope is a 10+ pt victory, and that’s the least likely outcome here."

"What if Ohio State wins like Ohio State because their close games are always nudged in their favor? I’m not saying things are outright fixed, just that the board is slightly tilted."

"I hate OSU so very, very much."

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 56 Comments