Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

OSU vs. Wisky - AC/DC never shouted you shook me all noon long

+13 HS
Large Father's picture
October 12, 2016 at 10:13pm
25 Comments

Tressels, Fickells and Urbans,

AC/DC never shouted you shook me all noon long.  

Bob Seger didn't sit down to pen "3:30pm Moves."  

Corey Hart didn't wear his sunglasses at 12noon EST.  

Eddie Rabbit didn't love a rainy noon.

Billy Joel didn't billy-joel the noon is still young.

P. Diddy never tried to call at 3:30pm.

...and for you pop/R&B/neo-soul fans, JT didn't take back the afternoon at approximately 3:30...neither Justin Timberlake nor Joe Thomas Barrett. 

I think AC/DC, Bob Seger, Corey Hart, Eddie Rabbit, Billy Joel, P. Diddy and Justin Timberlake were all writing about a primetime kickoff between #2 Ohio State and #8 Wisconsin in Madison....they just didn't fully realize it at the time.  

There's an anthem to College Football...this one on Saturday night in Satan's lair will have some attitude - a mix of hard rock, roots rock, new wave pop rock, American country, rap, pop/R&B/neo-soul and...whatever Billy Joel is.

For the better part of a decade, we strained to see Ohio State's match-up against the Big Ten cupcake flavor-of-the-week as a big deal.  But, really...the recipe had very little AC/DC and too much Billy Joel.  We won't need to strain to see it this weekend with ESPN Gameday in Madison and the broadcast on ABC in primetime.

This Ohio State team is really young and inexperienced, but I think they'll be ready again for a big game on the road.  There's something different about this team; the cupboard is very full.  

I can't wait for this game!  There are only a handful more slowly-passing noons and 3:30s before the kickoff Saturday night.

Before the start of the fourth quarter this Saturday, Wisconsin fans will jump around...but at the end of the fourth quarter, Ohio State fans will be humming oh what a night...

Touchdowns:  JT, Mike Weber, Curtis Samuel, Noah Brown, Malik Hooker

OSU 35 Wisky 17

Go Bucks!  Beat Wisconsin!  Dante Booker for Heisman! 

Stout Pops

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 25 Comments