Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Buckeyes to face 'The Indiana football truth'.

+5 HS
allinosu's picture
October 6, 2016 at 1:41pm
75 Comments

I read an article today by a Indiana reporter that was called "The Indiana football Truth" which talked about that Indiana has taken a big step in Hierarchy in college football. It wasn't a OSU bashing but there was some interesting comments from the team. Richard Lagow (QB)" We believe in ourselves. We don't feel we should lose to anyone. We respect them (OSU), but fear them, NO. We can go toe to toe with anyone in the nation". If it gets tight in the fourth quarters, receivers like Luke Timian says, "I can handle it. It's our ability to finish. We have all the confidence in the world. Ohio State is a great team. We have proved we are a great team. It will be a great matchup". Coach Wilson told his defense that he trusts them implicitly. He will be coaching like his defense can win the game. After reading comments from players, reporters and fans one guy summed it up, "They will be shocked if they don't compete with us for four quarters".

Personally, I think the REAL truth will hit them about midway through the second quarter when they are down 4TDs.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 75 Comments