Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Areas of improvement from my observations

+2 HS
kiddbuckeye's picture
October 2, 2016 at 12:51pm
84 Comments

This is not to discount the teams/players success or diminish the results so far this year. I am not trying to criticize the body of work, I have enjoyed the games. The point that each player states each week about getting better got me thinking. As a fan who has watched the games what areas would I like to see improved in order to have continued success this season to reach the goal. This is in regards to upcoming games against more talented big ten teams on our schedule. In no particular order.

1. JT has done a great job this year leading and managing the games. I would like for him to be more accurate throwing. This will improve with #2

2. WR are young and they have continued to improve each game and they have blocked very well but the biggest area is getting separation from the cornerbacks.

3. As an offense develop a more consistent deep threat. I TM and PC are prime candidates to spread the field.

4. Defense I am pleased with the corners for being so young we have seen less pass interference penalties this year for them just continue to work on being in the right place at times they are out of position.

5. The defensive line and LB have done well. I like the rushman package. I would like a little more consistency with tackling and stay home to not be susceptible to cutback runs.

What are your thoughts ?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 84 Comments