Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Interesting article from Bucknuts on Curtis Samuel - 'I'm Tote 6'

+10 HS
Defiance's picture
September 23, 2016 at 10:32am
26 Comments

While tOSU has a plethora of offensive fire power at it's disposal, it'd be hard to argue the impact that Curtis Samuel has had for the Buckeyes through the first three games.

The junior from Brooklyn, N.Y., has rushed for 260 yards (8.1 yards per carry) and two touchdowns, and leads the Buckeyes with 16 receptions for 259 yards (16.2 yards per catch) and two additional scores.

Now it looks like Samuel is making some headlines off the field too, albeit for something a little unusual but still very cool and one that makes for a good read.

Ohio State's running backs refer to themselves as "Tote Nation," while the wide receivers call themselves "Zone 6." With Samuel playing both roles for the Buckeyes (although he is more of a RB of course) a reporter asked him which slogan he prefers.

"See, I made up my own," Samuel said. "I'm not 'Zone 6' and I'm not 'Tote Nation.' I put 'em together. I'm 'Tote 6.'"

It's been exciting to see what he's capable through the first  three tilts this year and I'd think it's safe to say we're anxious to see where things go from here.

Here's a link for the super short read. Also, take a moment to enjoy the video clip that accompanies the article below:

Go Bucks!!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 26 Comments