Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

It is almost time Fellow Buckeye Fans!! A few Concerns!

+8 HS
Buckeyes17's picture
September 2, 2016 at 4:34pm
29 Comments

Hi all! I joined this website last year ( I'm not sure how I never knew it existed before then ). I love it and I'm ready to start once again chatting with everyone about our Favorite Buckeyes! I'm so very excited to start the season. My father, whom is an Alum of The Ohio State University, and I will be at the game tomorrow. It is tough living in the Ohio Valley ( Near Wheeling ) and being a Buckeye fan, cause everyone here hates them and loves WVU... think of it as a "personal" rival to them ( although they are just totally jelly ).

Anywho... We will be up in C-deck tomorrow, which aren't bad seats to be honest, we like them. I would however, like to ask... and don't take this wrong but.. is anyone nervous for the season to begin? I know I'm going to enjoy it, but I can't remember the last time a team lost this much talent and STILL had such high hopes and aspirations that the media is giving them. Just curious if I am the only one.

I think TOSU can easily make it to the playoff if we see the right team come out, but I also think this could be a 9 - 10 win season if the wrong team comes out. What are your thoughts? I guess we have to wait and see and right now I'll lean on a great season... but still... I'm kinda nervous.

Hope its a great season!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 29 Comments