Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Rewatched TTUN '15 GAME - Excited about SAMUEL

+7 HS
IGotAWoody's picture
August 28, 2016 at 2:33pm
28 Comments

I've watched this game a dozen times over the off-season, equally delighted each time. But this most recent watch, I focused on guys who will be making plays for us in 2016. Curtis Samuel stands out, and I mean HARD, and I believe Urban is speaking the truth when he says CS4 is going to be the #1 playmaker for this year's offense.

I know none of this may be ground breaking commentary, but the bigger emphasis for me was how smooth, fast and powerful Samuel plays, and given more opportunities, as the coaches are at least saying will happen, I could see Samuel putting up an 1800+ total yds kind of year.

Along with Samuel, Raekwon leads the defense as the guy most likely to have a multiple trophy type season. He looks very solid in this Game and was coming on strong in the latter half of 2015. I think he could be on the verge of a monster year.

After rewatching this one yesterday, I also rewatched the ND game. Hill and Sprinkle were both heavily in the Dline rotation, and they both equally showed the ability to hold up at the point of attack. A lot of guys poised to start next Saturday may not have been "starters" last year, but many of them played a ton of minutes, and in crucial moments of the last 3 games of the season. 

Can't wait to see how this season unfolds.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 28 Comments