Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Which Unit is the biggest Question Mark for the 2016 Buckeyes?

+4 HS
TheScarletNut's picture
August 3, 2016 at 5:10pm
65 Comments

I've been pondering this question all summer and I keep coming back to the wide receivers. I know we have athletes, I know we have 4 and 5 stars, I know that these guys have been sitting behind guys who will be playing on Sundays. I just look at the collective experience between all of these guys and the majority of them have seen ZERO live action reps. I think the great unknown around this team will be who and how many can be consistently counted upon to make plays. Dontre Wilson has never been the picture of consistency, Corey Smith has limited experience and is coming off an injury, Noah Brown for all the promising things being said is still a great unknown. We've heard about guys like Johnnie Dixon and Terry McLaurin but neither can seem to get on the field. Alex Stump from what I've heard has been a disappointment, Parris Campbell was a mystery last year, and Torrance Gibson seems like he may be one of the biggest wild cards in the country. All in all I am seriously concerned about who we are going to see show up in the fourth quarter in Norman and at Camp Randall.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 65 Comments