Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Wacky Prediction Time....for giggles and fun....

+5 HS
BoohBah Buckeye's picture
April 26, 2016 at 3:32pm
43 Comments

Okay, we have way too long a wait to get to Fall camp.  I've looked into ways of hibernating during this time but without luck.

So, how about wacky predictions that maybe, just maybe, aren't so wacky.

Here are mine FWIW.

*Over the next 5 years we will a player or players that never made first string at OSU get drafted in the top half of the NFL.

In the fold we will find out that we have the following NFL to be drafted OL:  Jamarco Jones, incoming Josh Meyers, Isaiah Prince, Michael Jordan, Pat Elflein, and Pridgeon (biggest stretch of already a big stretch).  That's SIX NFL capable and to be drafted, OL.  (POP that is my mind blowing over how good this OL will be over the next several years).

Over the next decade the college and professional coaching ranks will be FILLED with OSU pedigree assistant coaches.  No other college will be remotely close.

In several years and in retrospect at that future time, this 2016 OSU linebacking crew will be considered a top 5 fastest LB crews in the history of college sports.

Barring severe injury, Urban Meyer who did not have a 1,000 yard rusher before coming to OSU, will leave OSU never having a RB without a 1,000 yards rushing in a year.

In the next 5 years OSU offense will have a season where the average offensive scoring per game will reach 50 pts per game (average for the season).

Harbaugh will have enough over the next 5 years and retreat to the NFL to coach again.  He will STEAL from Urban when he goes.

OKAY  Next up???

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 43 Comments