Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

My spring game experience!

+17 HS
WezBuck28's picture
April 16, 2016 at 8:25pm
26 Comments

So today my kids made their first trip inside the shoe to watch our beloved buckeys play! I was a little worried that they may get bored, and they did...before the lacross match even ended lol...but, once they saw the sparkling helmets and jerseys, they became a little more excited about it..i wanted their first trip to the shoe to be special and something that they would remember for a long time! Sitting in the 3rd row up from the field near the tunnel, I saw Vonn Bell and Tyvis Powell walking together headed toward the student section..so I immediately yelled "Vonn" as loud as I could hoping to atleast get wave..well instead, they both walked over to us and they, along with Eli Apple, were kind enough to autograph all of our jerseys! Needless to say my kids thought that was the greatest thing ever..so I'm thankful for that kind gesture from all of them, I'm positive that my kids will certainly remember this day for the rest of their lives!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 26 Comments