Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Community Article - Buckeyes With "Little Man Syndrome"

+6 HS
UniotoTank55's picture
March 20, 2016 at 1:58pm
63 Comments

As a 5'10" guy I was always undersized, even for high school, as a lineman.  My dad was the same way when he played.  "Little Man Syndrome", as he called it, means that being smaller actually fuels you and you out hustle, out smart, and out effort the bigger players.  I've always been a fan of the little guy taking the big man down for that reason.

So, for edition number five of the community article, I'll be writing about little guys in either buckeye football or buckeye basketball that had great success in spite of their size.

If you weren't around the first four times, it works like this: comment your answer to the posted question and upvote your favorites, this will create a community top five or ten list.  I then compile a resume for each answer mentioned on the thread and rank those resumes one to five or one to ten.  The two lists are then combined (first on a list is 10 points/5 points, second is 9 points/4 points, etc.) to make a final top ten which I write a forum about and post on Tuesday.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 63 Comments