Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Community Article - The Most Dynamic Duos/Trios in Buckeye History

0 HS
UniotoTank55's picture
March 13, 2016 at 11:30am
59 Comments

Well, the flu prevented me from doing a CA last week, but now I'm back and ready to write a fourth installment.

If you weren't around the first three times, it works like this: comment your answer to the posted question and upvote your favorites, this will create a community top five or ten list.  I then compile a resume for each answer mentioned on the thread and rank those resumes one to five or one to ten.  The two lists are then combined (first on a list is 10 points/5 points, second is 9 points/4 points, etc.) to make a final top ten which I write a forum about and post on Tuesday.

The topic this time is dynamic duos and trios.  This is fairly broad, it could include a great linebacking core, a receiver/quarterback combo, two lock-down corners in the same secondary, a tackle and guard that made one dominant side of an offensive line, the possibilities are great in number.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 59 Comments