Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Most underrated prospect heading into the draft?

0 HS
RunEddieRun1983's picture
February 23, 2016 at 1:09pm
25 Comments

Just wondering who 11w nation thinks is the Buckeye prospect getting the LEAST amount of love that deserves much more than is coming their way.

I guess for me It would have to be Michael Thomas.  I feel like he is arguably the best WR in the class and I'm seeing him getting pushed out of the first round in a lot of mock drafts.  I don't understand it at all.  He doesn't have that back end, elite speed at the deepest level of the field that you want to see, but he runs routes more crisp, and has more tricks up his sleeves than any other WR in the class, and on top of that he has the best hands (arguably) of any other prospect.  Saying that he doesn't have that top end speed doesn't equate that he is slow, he can get to max speed very quickly, and he has the moves to get himself open.

I would also say that Adolphus Washington isn't really getting the looks he deserves. I know he made a bone headed decision and that will get him pushed into the 2nd/3rd round area, but I think he should get more love as an NFL prospect. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 25 Comments