Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Favorite Tangentially-Related Buckeye Football Memories

0 HS
LCT's picture
January 29, 2016 at 1:02pm
30 Comments

Someone made a comment about Tressel coaching when he was at Ohio State and always having a soft spot for Tress (or something to that effect) as a result.  The Tressel era reminds me of a lot of good stuff that was going on in my life too (including my time @ Ohio State) and I thought this would be a good thread.

To give you an example of what I'm talking about, here's two:

1.) Last fall we attended a wedding the Saturday of the Indiana game.  The reception was basically everyone at the wedding standing around the bar watching the game up on the wall.  Great wedding, great time and if you remember, freaking great (exciting) game.  (Good thing it ended the right way.)

2.) That Iowa game when Tress was here that we won on a field goal as time expired, not necessarily because of the game, but because I spent the whole afternoon texting with my Dad about how hot the Iowa QB's Mom was.  Freaking hilarious.  (Vandenburg, I think.  Surely somebody remembers this.)

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 30 Comments