Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Ohio State will have just three returning starters on offense in 2016. That's right, three.

0 HS
Defiance's picture
January 6, 2016 at 1:38pm
51 Comments

Aside from a January 1st trouncing of the Gold Domers in The Fiesta Bowl, 2016 has not been kind to us thus far. We've been forced to watch in disbelief as one underclassmen after another has decided to burn their remaining eligibility and declare for the NFL. Some of these players we knew were headed for the last OSU round up while others we held out hope that one more year of seasoning in the UFM kettle would benefit their draft stock as well as help to anchor tOSU roster in the new year but alas it looks like we'll be looking at a very different two-deep headed into 2016.

While I've watched all the names that are on their way out, what I failed to calculate was that there will be only three offensive starters from 2015 back for another go in the B1G. 

Interested in what comes next? Here's a link for the read. The article does a good job of taking a very introductory look at the some of the new position battles and who some of the "new" faces will be in the new year. My hope is it may lift some of those heavy-hearted feelings we've all been dealing with as announcement after announcement has left us wondering what who the hell is left...

Oh, and you better damn well believe it's still and always will be a great time to be a Buckeye!!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 51 Comments