Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Vonn Bell continuing to ruminate over NFL decision

0 HS
Defiance's picture
January 5, 2016 at 12:19pm
59 Comments

An unprecedented seven Ohio State underclassmen have declared already for the 2016 NFL draft but two of OSU’s best draft-eligible juniors – safety Vonn Bell and wideout Michael Thomas – have yet to decide.

Wonder what they are thinking or where they're at on their "decision?" Well join the club!

For whatever it’s worth, CBSSports.com has Bell ranked as its No. 2 safety and the No. 50 prospect overall (mid-second round) on its draft board so while it doesn't look promising to see Vonn Bell back in the S&G next year, don't be so quick. When asked what could/would make him return he said

Asked what would sway him to return, Bell said “The people who coach me. Really, that’s my guy,” Bell said of OSU coach Urban Meyer. “We just have this uncommon commitment to each other. Since day one, he has kept it real with me and I look at him as a father figure. We have a close relationship.”

It sounds like Vonn Bell is still weighing his options and when 247 sports caught up with him here's a link for what he had to say.

Personally, I'm still holding out hope but definitely not holding my breath...

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 59 Comments