Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

To People Who Are Critical Of Players Leaving Early

0 HS
pfaff's picture
January 4, 2016 at 5:10pm
47 Comments

I just overheard an argument at my office where employee "a" and "b" were arguing if Marshall has made the right decision. They are both Ohio State football fans though after hearing their argument I am not sure how much. Long story short it boiled down to them saying Marshall and every other Buckeye other than Elliot and Bosa leaving early are idiots and should not leave early. This is a P.S.A of what I told them and I'm hoping that anyone else that feels this way reads this. Their decisions are not your decisions. Do not ever judge someone on a choice that they make in their life no matter how different it may be than the choice you would make. You do not know these players other than watching them on the football field and they owe you nothing. It is selfish of you to get upset/angry because they are doing something that may hinder the team you care about. I am sorry it just made me really mad hearing that. I have also seen some comments on hear that tip toe that line as well.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 47 Comments