Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Mike Weber says he is going to let it all loose next year.

0 HS
Gobucks2204's picture
January 1, 2016 at 10:50pm
61 Comments

Too soon to look towards next year? Nah. 

"I'm happy here at Ohio State," Weber said. "This is one of the top college programs in America and Coach (Urban) Meyer and (strength coach Mickey Marotti), they are going to make sure that all of us are OK. I know that Twitter had a little different situations when it came to me Tweeting, but I'm 100 percent happy with Ohio State and looking forward to next year."

"I started off really good. I kind of caught on to the college speed of the game really quick and was basically running the ball really good," said Weber, who ended up tearing his meniscus at the end of fall camp. "The injury slowed me down a little bit. It kind of set me back this whole year and maybe pushed me toward a redshirt.

"But if I had to do it again, I'd be a redshirt because I learned from Zeke and the guys in front of me. I just sat back and watched those guys. I am just going to let it all loose next year." 

When Weber says 100 percent, he means 100 percent.

http://www.cleveland.com/osu/index.ssf/2016/01/mike_weber_reflects_on_hi...

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 61 Comments