Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

tOSU: Undisputed B1G Standard Bearer

0 HS
RBurgundy4's picture
January 1, 2016 at 6:18pm
32 Comments

Well, 11-Dubbers, the Rose Bowl is over and Iowa got crushed by a score yet to be determined by Stanford. They can score any time they want. MSU embarrassed the Conference last night. NW also got the prison welcome treatment. IU did what they do and found a way to lose. It's probably not too soon to call the impending PSU loss tomorrow. Minny and Nebraska won, but neither team was actually bowl eligible, so counting those is up for debate in my book. Congratulations Minny, you beat a MAC team. 
That leaves Wisky, UM and THE Ohio State Buckeyes as the only teams to actually rep the B1G. Naturally, tOSU was left to do the heavy lifting by winning in the highest-profile game of those three, but I'll tip my cap to both Wisky and, grudgingly, UM.
Any doubt of whom the best team is in the B1G has been completely erased. MSU can keep the trophy, but they know the deal now, along with everyone else. This Conference just has to get better soon.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 32 Comments