Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Notre Dame fans react to the matchup with Ohio State

0 HS
Mr. President's picture
December 7, 2015 at 2:25am
123 Comments

Was just reading the Notre Dame message board on 247 and found a ton of interesting thoughts. 

6isaman: The one possible match up I didn't like

WorldBFree: Great...give Urban Meyer a month to prepare. I was praying for Iowa.

truNOTtnu: Zeke and Barrett will have a field day. The only WR that scares me is Marshall in the slot. ND better be ready to play keep away, and play turnover free or it could be similar to the Michigan game a few weeks ago.

SomeIdiot: Great....give Brian Kelly a month to prepare. There will be 5 buckeyes in jail over the holidays. That is our only preparation problem

lujack1947: I'm pretty sure if we can shut down McCaffrey we can shut down Elliott.

We have to play much better in the Secondary.

big zoo: Will Russell and Jaron jones be back? Osu goes deep on occasion for big plays and out corners aren't good with the long ball.

Considering that comment and it being his last game, we should be seeing Cardale.

NotreDame1: This is gonna be an L, boys. There's no two ways around it. Our defense blows. Who's going to tackle Ezekiel Elliott when they run stretch plays to the right away from Jaylon Smith and towards Joe Schmidt? I don't think this will be close if OSU plays anything like they did against Michigan.

JacobPollman_ND: Elliott and Barrett running at Schmidt isn't a great thing for us. Bosa and Washington are going to give Martin and Elmer some serious problems. Just my opinion. We better start fast.

This is just the 1st page of the thread. I would say 70% of the comments are in this nature. I think this is going to be a great game. I say there will be a bit of a let down for the Buckeyes and they won't come out as sharp because its not a playoff game (its nature for that to happen to any team), but I seeing this being a close one to the end. Seems like Notre Dame fans don't see it that way. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 123 Comments