Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Don't rebuild Reload!!

0 HS
iamcbs's picture
December 6, 2015 at 3:27pm
38 Comments

Lots of noise about what tOSU will look like next year with the talent drain. Let's for the sake of argument assume everyone that is eligible can go and that you lose on or two guys to transfer, as is always the case. Start on offense with the line, Jamarco Jones, Big Meech, Brady Taylor, Isaiah Prince, Bowen, Feder, Lisle, Schmidt, and Trout are all candidates and Warriner will coach them up as he did in 2012-13, with the current O-line. Borrow, Collier, and Gibson are backing up J.T., with Wallace coming in as a Frosh. Curtis Samuel returns to RB along with Dunn, Weber is most probably gone, Antonio Williams replaces him. Hopefully Dontre can finally get and stay healthy at the H-B, but Parris Campbell is ready, Demario McCall is a lightning bolt and he'll play as a freshman. In Zone6 Noah Brown will be back, T-Mac and James Clark will finally get their opportunities,  Alex Stump will be healthy, K.J. is Hill is killing it on the scout team,  Austin Mack will play as a freshman and I'm still holding out hope for Binjimen Victor, who can be a game-changer. Marcus Baugh has proven he can trusted at TE, Berry is a freak, and the freshman, Hausman, Farrell, and Hawkins will provide quality depth.

On the D-line, Hubbard, Slade, Munger, Michael Hill, Sprinkle, Joshua Alabi red-shirted, along with Tyquan Lewis all come back and I forgot about Jashon Cornell and Dre'Mont Jones. Robert Landers and Malik Barrow will add depth at DT. LB's are in great shape, Raekwon leads the way, Booker, Baker, Berger(if he can come back), Nick Connor is a stud, as is Justin Hilliard, Chris Worley will show you why Darron Lee raves about him. At the corners Conley will move to the field and Marshon Lattimore who's finally healthy will take over at the boundary, Arnette is a capable back-up and Webb returns as the nickel guy at Safety Erick Smith and Malik Hooker will be dynamite, Jarrod Barnes also got some time this season and didn't disappoint. They aren't coming off of a Natty, but I like what I see and as always UFM is coaching them.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 38 Comments