Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

The future is bright for this program

0 HS
scriptingwins's picture
November 30, 2015 at 10:46am
17 Comments

Being from northwest Ohio and living 5 miles from tsun and going to school 5 miles from the cesspool that is A squared. All I hear about is how with there good recruiting classes it's only a matter of time before our dominance ends. But with their piss yellow and navy shaded glasses on fail to realize what the guy with three rings and one of the best winning percentages is doing on the recruiting trail. On 24/7 we regained the top spot. Our 2017 class is going to be right there with our 2016. Currently I believe we're on track for a bama Esque run. Jim harbaugh could not have picked a worst time to come home. Because urban has his foundation set and a runaway train going. It will last 3-5 more years then we will still be a good team but will see a decline just as bama is in. Yes they are number two but besides Henry are they really what they used to be? I could be wrong and have been many times before. But I believe the future is bright and we're still in beginning of the middle of our book. And how many times can harbaugh lose to OSU before he gets ran out. Cause I see them pulling off one maybe two in the next 3-5. One being 1/3 2/5. And ttun like us expects wins and greatness as does any program with any type of major success. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 17 Comments