Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

LET THE DOMINOS FALL -- TCU UPSETS # 7 BAYLOR

0 HS
Bucknutzone's picture
November 28, 2015 at 12:57am
21 Comments

Folks,

Thus begins our journey back to the top.

The lost to Sparty was tough, but I went back and watched the game twice and played my DVR in slow motion over and over to see where things went wrong.

There is plenty of blame to throw around.   Several key dropped passes on third down by Michael Thomas, J. Marshall, botched punt, key offsides by Bosa 3X and another by our other DE, several bad decisions where   J T should of thrown a dump pass or handed off but elected to run.   Remember, we had Braxton Miller wide open for a touchdown.   Hey even EZE was stuffed several times.   Now, I do agree had he had 20-30 carries he would have probably broken a few open runs.

Not to mention, the defensive line really allowed a lot of poor runs get through with bad arm tackling etc.   If you chart each play and who was to blame for the failure it is just about split 30% player's fault, 30% poor play calling, 30% weather related.   Just like the game tonight--weather was a huge factor at the TCU stadium--downpour all game long 36 degrees with a windchill in the 20's.

Our season is far from over.  A lot can happen tomorrow.  Keep the faith!

Remember this.   As much as some want to crucify Urban, he has really handled the criticism, the press and the players as about as good as any human can.  

There are many ways in which we could slide back into the top four.   Now wouldn't that make for one heck of a story.   Especially, with all the fans that really went nuts on him.  Let's keep things in perspective.   Yes, as a team we sucked.   At the same time former buckeye coach Mark Dantonio (a damn good coach) coached a hell of a game and Sparty is a hell of a team.  They deserve as much credit for playing good as we did for playing bad.  

Bottom line,  let's UNITE and stand behind our head coach and players who got us several Big Ten championships, A national title (1st ever which will go down in history), A Big Ten Playoff championship, NFL bound players, Heisman candidates and record breaking winning streaks.  

GO BUCKS!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 21 Comments