Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

So the offense wasnt all Cardale's Fault

0 HS
pkahn187's picture
November 24, 2015 at 3:20pm
44 Comments

I think all of Buckeye nation that jumped on the JT train earlier in the season might now see it was all on Cardale.  After seeing this last offensive performance I feel like Cardale might not have been all at fault for the offense sputtering early in the year like most initially thought.  Did he miss some makeable throws? absolutely! Is JT more suited for a Urban(with Herman) offense?  absolutely!  But it seems now that the play calls might have been at fault in putting Cardale(and JT Saturday) in bad positions. 

This post isnt meant to bash the coaches but i really feel bad now for how bad i(and alot of people here) treated Cardale earlier in the year.  Though it was definitely suggested earlier this year i think the play calls have more to do with how lethargic the offense was with Cardale in the lineup.

I want to personally say that i feel bad for Cardale and how much this season has hurt his perception/draft stock.  Though he isnt blameless its seems now like less he fault, anyone else agree?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 44 Comments