Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Come on Buckeye Fans, the war's not over

0 HS
OrdieBuck72's picture
November 23, 2015 at 1:58pm
18 Comments

"War's over, man. Dantonio dropped the big one,"

What? Over? Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!...

It ain't over now, 'cause when the goin' gets tough......... the tough get goin'. Who's with me? Let's go! Come on!...(He ran to the front door but no one followed him)

(He returned, chastising his Buckeye brothers) What the f--k happened to the 11W I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest GAME of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. 'Ooh, we're afraid to go with you, Bluto, we might get in trouble.' (shouting) Well, just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Harbaugh, he's a dead man! Rudock, dead! Peppers...

: "Dead! Bluto's right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now, we could fight 'em with conventional weapons. That could take years and cost millions of lives. No, in this case, I think we have to go all out. I think this situation absolutely requires a real offensive game plan be done on somebody's part."

Let's Go Buckeyes, let's go out on top with a win against those Bastards from Up North!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 18 Comments